Fundraising is fundamental to assist the community services projects. We do this by a variety of events throughout the year.
Here are examples of activities we have undertaken.
- Giant Easter egg raffles
- Street collections
- Sales – Table Top, Carboot, Jumble Sales
- Performing Arts – Pantomimes/Theatre Production/Dances
- Fetes and Fayres
All money raised is donated to charity.
- Bournemouth Lions Club will choose various other charitable causes to which we will donate a percentage of monies raised.
- Funds will be used in support of local needs as identified.
- Other funds raised will be donated to National and International disasters/medical initiatives as they arise .
Fundraising is fun which is one of reasons we do it; the realisation we are doing something to help those less fortunate than ourselves.
Please have a look at our Events page for details of future events.
If you would like to assist in our fundraising activities please contact us or phone 0845-8332823.